Friday 30 May 2008

How to Have Sex in an Airplane


Enjoy Private Show


Missnymph


Missnymph


I love getting on my webcam with my boyfriend and have him fuck my brains out. I love having people watch us while I suck his cock and he eats my pussy then he pounds me and I cum all over his hard dick. I'm a total exhibitionist and love a crowd. I'm not shy and love to get naked. I walk around the house nude and love being live online naked. I want to chat with guys, girls and other couples who want to get wild with us.



Come and see now!



Having sex on an airplane is many people's fantasy. The idea of engaging in sexual activity high above the rest of the world is so exciting that it leads people to have sex in very uncomfortable situations, like tiny airplane bathrooms. If you want to join the mile high club, follow these steps.

Step1
Book a flight to anywhere you desire. If you want to have a better opportunity to have sex, take a red-eye flight--most of the passengers will be asleep and you will have more privacy.

Step2
Find an attractive person to have sex with, if you didn't bring a partner along. Choose someone who is traveling alone and try to negotiate a seat close by so you can invite him to join you in the bathroom.

Step3
Get up and head for the bathroom one at a time so you are less obvious. Go at a time when you are least likely to be disturbed such as during the in-flight entertainment.

Step4
Clean the toilet seat and cover it with a seat protector before you sit down to be extra cautious. It's safest to have sex while one partner sits on the toilet so you avoid injury if there is turbulence.

Step5
Finish quickly because other people may need to use the restroom. Be courteous to others and don't tie up the restroom for too long. Clean up all evidence of your adventure so you stay discreet.

Step6
Exit together and if anybody approaches you about having sex, deny it. Having sex on an airplane is illegal, so pretend that one of you got sick and the other was helping out.

Step7
Brag about having sex on an airplane to your friends. You have officially joined the mile high club and you deserve bragging rights.


how to have sex in car: carosutra
how to eat pussy like champ
blowjobs for dummies
adult party games