Saturday 17 March 2012

Fun & Not-so-Fun Sex Fetishes

Oh, sexual fetishes….How are you, my friends? Have you been scaring people lately? Or have you been turning them on? How many men and women have been letting you out of the closets they make out of their rib cages? And how many have been keeping you in?

In my many years of adult dating, I have been surprised by several of my partner’s fetishes, some of which I tolerated or adored, some of which I didn’t. Here are a list of some of the fetishes I have come across; after all, if you’re into sex dating, it’s always good to get familiar with some of the weirder XXX stuff some people like to get into.

Odaxelagnia: Getting bit. Biting. Yeah, it’s a pretty regular thing. Hell, I love when a woman bites me, and I don’t mind doing a little nibble myself, but if you can’t get off without biting, THAT is when it is considered a fetish.

Dacryphilia: People who get hot for tears – yes, tears. As in, she’s crying and you’re as hard as can be. Hmmm. A tad creepy.

Pognophilia: Obsession with bearded men. I love this one! I have a beard, you see. Lots of women love grabbing at it during a make out session, even love the feel of it on their thighs, say it makes me look like a real man…whatever that means, I don’t even think they know….

That’s today’s fetish list. Any of you ever got so turned off by someone’s fetish you stopped dating them?