Saturday 10 March 2012

Famous Guy Phrases Decoded

When it comes to the opposite sex, decoding all their phrases can be frustrating and time consuming. However, after many years of decoding a typical male’s subtext in my adult dating life and being given answers from my good male friends, I am confident that I have the answers to deciphering what a guy is thinking when he says the following phrases.

“It seems that your friends are getting married and having kids. “
Translation: Oh, Jesus. Don’t ask me to put a ring on it.

“Hey, how about I just meet you at the movies.”
Translation: I don’t want you think we’re a couple just quite yet.

“I think we should take things slow.”

Translation: I really like you. *”I actually like men” is also a small possibility.

“I’m not going to change.”

Translation: “Break up with me already, so I don’t have to do it.”

“I need to go for a walk and clear my head.”

Translation: I don’t think this is working anymore.

“I’m still getting over a bad break up.”
Translation: I want to bang more chicks before I settle down again.

“I think you are a cool girl.”
Translation: I’m not remotely into you.

“My ex is a psycho”
Translation: I f*cked her over big time and she lost it.

“I’m not good at relationships.”
Translation: You’re not the one for me because I’m not willing to put any effort into this relationship.

“Why are you being so emotional?
Translation: Why are you acting like a f*cking pyscho?

“I’m not looking for anything serious.”
Translation: I just want to f*ck you and leave.

“I didn’t know you would get that mad.”
Translation: I knew it would piss you off which is why I didn’t tell you.