Wednesday 21 March 2012

Prince Harry & Dirty Chelsy At the Royal Wedding

Awesome! I just heard that Prince Harry is taking Chelsea Davy to the wedding? Wha am I celebrating, you ask? Because Chelsy fucking Davy is xxx-rated all the way. She’s a notorious party girl who loves slamming back the tequila shots till dawn, giving you an adult dance in the back of the bar and finding another princess-wannabe to join you in the bedrrom just before you kick her out coldly in the morning.

She is the anti-thesis of Kate Middleton, and my god, I hate Kate Middleton. And I hate the Royal Wedding. I am hoping that Chelsea gets smashed out of her mind on the ridiculously expensive wine and champage and ends up flashing her pussy at some creepy uncle, giving an adult-only speech or dancing a little too sex groovily with Harry on the dance floor.

I would so rather see the wedding of those two – it would be full of debauchery and inappropriateness. It would have sex and excitement. Kate&William are just two hours of white dresses and straight backs and boring things said by boring people. Ugh. Not watching.